Friday, December 17, 2010

Weighing In

Today's weight: 7 lbs, 15 oz. Finally the doc says she's happy (of course followed by "even though he's not quite there yer" - meaning his birth weight). I can relax the feedings if he's sleeping but still have to make sure he eats every 3 hours, preferrably sooner. We may have to hit up Dartmouth again for an Echo if she hears his heart murmur still when he goes in for his one month checkup next week. Most important to us is Dylan is happy. He's starting to coo, which is awesome. Today I told him Nicole, Brian and Ellie would be here tomorrow and he replied "ooo." I realize the chances of him cooing in response to what I'm actually saying are slim... but I don't care. At least now I look like I'm having a conversation with him rather than talking to myself like a crazy woman.

No comments: