Our way of keeping you posted from so many miles away. Welcome to our family adventures.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Crib Wars
Dylan and I are having an argument over his crib. I think it's a place for him to sleep. He thinks it's jail. Or at least, today he does. Yesterday he was fine and slept in it for an hour and a half. Today he's hating it. For the past couple weeks his preferred place to sleep has been Jeremy's chest. This doesn't work during the day when Jeremy's at work and Dylan's stuck here with me. We've been working on transitioning him to his crib, but he still sleeps the majority of the night on Jeremy's chest. I realize the kid is only a month old and for the first two months we're pretty much at his beck and call and have to do whatever it takes to make him happy... and we certainly will... we're just going to go slightly nuts in the process.
1 comment:
If it helps, Jazmine was the same way...she had to sleep on Daddy's chest at night...during the day she slept in her swing. :)
Post a Comment