Our way of keeping you posted from so many miles away. Welcome to our family adventures.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
First Steps!
Dylan took his first steps yesterday. Two at daycare, then three to me, twice. A total of eight steps for the day. He has since decided to protest and cling to Mommy in denial of his new-found independence, but I'm still hopeful.
I loved your christmas card. Especially the picture of Dylan with his awesome VT boots. That is some serious footwear for a little guy. E insisted on carrying the picture around for an hour, pointing at it every few minutes and saying "Dyan." So of course, now I can't find it. :)
1 comment:
8 steps! Poor kid must be exhausted!
I loved your christmas card. Especially the picture of Dylan with his awesome VT boots. That is some serious footwear for a little guy. E insisted on carrying the picture around for an hour, pointing at it every few minutes and saying "Dyan." So of course, now I can't find it. :)
Post a Comment