Saturday, May 11, 2013

4 months

At her 4 month appointment it was confirmed... (you know, back in April, when she actually had her appointment) Peanut is a peanut. She gained less than a pound from her 2 to 4 month appointment which of course resulted in a "you have to do more" conversation with the doctor. Actually, doc, I'm doing what made Soph happy so no, thank you, I don't need a guilt trip. So formula it is. Lets beef this Peanut up. On the plus side, she stayed right on track for length, coming in at a whooping 25 inches (75% percentile). She may be skinny but she is perfect.

1 comment:

Mister said...

My Darlin' - I just read the whole blog... It made me cry and laugh uncontrollably. I just couldn't stop. The whole thing is just... Beautiful. You show your sheer joy about our family so well with your words and pictures. I didn't think it was possible, but I am more in love with you every day. Especially today.