I thought "ooo" meant "light." And I think for awhile, it did. We'd go into the bathroom and he'd turn the light on and off, on and off, and he'd reach his little hands for the light, then the light switch, light, then lightswitch. Now, however, it means Dylan wants something (I think). I'm learning that it's anyone's best guess to understand baby talk but I'm giving it my best shot. We were walking through a store yesterday that had balloons hanging at the ends of the aisles. I ended up going up and down more aisles than I needed to, just to hear Dylan say "ooo" and watch his little arms reach up for the unreachable balloons. We had an incident previously when I was buying a birthday card... it involved a lot of screaming for the big balloon display, so I'm glad the balloons prompted a much cuter reaction this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment