Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Shower


Yesterday was awesome. Amy, Timberly and Deb threw us a baby shower... I say us because I'm clearly not a center-of-attention person so it was guys and gals and basically just a party. The cakes rocked. It was great to see everyone and I hope a fun time was had by all because we certainly enjoyed it.

My thank you moment: Thanks to Amy, Timberly and Deb for hosting and pulling off the baby shower. Thanks to Doug for his obsession with the plants and for humoring us with the balloon baby... I really wish I had those photos. Thanks to everyone who made the trip to Brattleboro from your various locations around the country, particularly Aunt Cindy and Stan, who managed to come out all the way from back home (it was fantastic to have a representation of my family present).


Also thanks to everyone for the gifts. I know I didn't open them AT the shower; I really appreciate everyone being okay with that. After all, I might have thrown them at people had I been forced to open them infront of a crowd. Plus the ooing and awing might have made me sick (it is the real cause of "morning" sickness you know...or maybe that's just me).

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It was such a great day. And wonderful to see you. Let's not mention the pumpkin festival. :)